If you want to secure yourself or your family’s future, open ABSA Savings Account and start earning interest on your balance and watch your savings grow. A Savings Account can be opened by any individual, entrepreneur, society, club, trader, business, or corporation.
What is a savings account?
A savings account is an interest-bearing deposit account held at a bank or other financial institution. Though these accounts typically pay a modest interest rate, their safety and reliability make them a great option for parking cash you want available for short-term needs.
Key account benefits of ABSA savings account
- Securely save for your future while maintaining easy access to your funds.
- Earn more on your money with our attractive and competitive interest rates (visit our website or ask in-branch for the latest details).
- Maintain easy and convenient access to your funds from any ABSA branch.
- A ready cash ATM card that can be used at all ATMs in Ghana.
- Access to the internet and mobile banking.
Requirements for ABSA savings account
- The minimum operating balance is GHS50
- Valid Ghana Card
- No maintenance fees required