What is a bank-to-wallet transfer?
A bank-to-wallet transfer is a service in which ABSA clients are able to transfer funds from their Absa bank account to their Mobile wallet (Mtn MoMo, Vodacash, and AirtelTigo cash) and vice versa i.e. Wallet to the Bank.
1. Visit www.absa.com.gh
2. Click logon next to the search tab
3. Click login
4. Enter username and password and click log in
5. Enter OTP received via SMS and click next
6. Select ‘transfer and payment’ tab above
7. Select Mobile Wallet Services on your right
8. Select account you want to transfer funds from and payee
9. For a registered payee, enter amount, payment description and click next (For a new payee, enter customer details and follow the next steps)
10. Review and confirm transaction details
11. You will see a confirmation screen