Adding a bank account to your Invoice in Xero can be a simple and straightforward process. By connecting your bank account to Xero, you can easily manage your financial transactions and stay on top of your cash flow. In this article, we will walk you through the steps involved in adding a bank account to your Invoice in Xero.
How To Add Bank Account To Invoice In Xero
- Log in to Xero The first step in adding a bank account to your Invoice in Xero is to log in to your Xero account. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up for a free trial.
- Navigate to the Bank Accounts section Once you are logged in, click on the “Accounting” tab located on the main navigation menu. From the drop-down menu, select “Bank Accounts.”
- Connect your bank account Click on the “Connect a bank account” button located in the top right corner of the screen. Xero supports a wide range of banks, so select your bank from the list provided. You will then be prompted to enter your login details for your bank account. Enter your credentials and click “Connect.”
- Confirm bank account details Once you have connected your bank account, Xero will automatically import your transactions. Review your bank account details to ensure they are correct and then click “Save.”
- Set up your bank account in Xero To set up your bank account in Xero, go to the “Bank Accounts” section and select your bank account from the list. From here, you can specify your account type, the account name, and the opening balance.
- Add your bank account to an Invoice To add your bank account to an Invoice in Xero, go to the “Invoices” section and select the Invoice you wish to edit. In the “Payment Method” section, select your bank account from the drop-down menu. You can also specify the payment due date and the payment reference.
- Save and send the Invoice Once you have added your bank account to the Invoice, save the changes and send the Invoice to your customer. Your customer can now pay you directly into your bank account using the payment details provided.
Adding a bank account to your Invoice in Xero is a straightforward process that can be completed in just a few steps. By connecting your bank account, you can easily manage your financial transactions and stay on top of your cash flow.