A standing order is an instruction a bank account holder gives to their bank to pay a set amount at regular intervals to another’s account. The instruction is sometimes known as a banker’s order. They are typically used to pay rent, mortgage, or any other fixed regular payments.
Follow these steps to set up Absa standing orders
- Visit www.absa.com.gh
- Click logon next to the search tab
- Click login
- Enter username and password and click login
- Enter OTP received via SMS and click next
- Select the ‘transfer and payment’ tab above
- Select Standing instruction on your right. Select ‘Set up a standing instruction’
- Select account to debit, payee, amount, date, recurring instruction, and payment description.
- Review and confirm transaction details
- Submit and wait for OTP
- Enter OTP
- You will see a confirmation screen
That is how to set up Absa standing orders to automatically make payments on your behalf.