According to the Federal Reserve, PNC is the seventh-largest bank in the United States in terms of assets. PNC Bank has been serving its customers for more than 160 years, and today there are more than 8 million of them, including people and enterprises. With so many customers to serve, you can bet PNC offers internet banking.
To use PNC’s online and mobile banking services, you must first know how to log in. Continue reading to find out more.
How To Log In to Your PNC Bank Account From a Computer
From the PNC homepage, you may access online banking. The login form is on the right side of the page. Once you’ve found them, just follow these simple steps:
- Enter your user ID here.
- Please enter your password.
- Select the “Login” option.
- Enroll in a PNC online bank account by clicking the “enroll in online banking” link beneath the login fields and following the steps. You will require the following:
PNC debit card PIN or online access PIN Social Security number
Account number at PNC
From there, you will be able to generate your online credentials.
How To Log In to Your PNC Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
To log in to your PNC account from a mobile phone or tablet, follow these steps:
- First, enroll in PNC online banking.
- Download the appropriate PNC app for your phone via the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter your user ID and password at the sign-in screen.
After you log in, you’ll be able to quickly view your account balances and transactions.
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
If you’ve forgotten your username or password, here’s how to retrieve them:
- Click the “Forgot User ID or Password?” link on the PNC homepage, beneath the login fields.
- Click the “Start Reset Password” button. You will need to provide the following:
- PNC user ID
- Social Security or tax identification number
- PNC account number
- The debit card number or phone number attached to the account
- Follow the directions to reset your password.
If you can’t remember your username based on the hints provided, contact PNC at 800-762-2035.
How To View Your PNC Statement Information
Log in to your PNC account and select “Statements” from the menu bar to access your online bank statements. You can also opt for paperless statements by going to the account page, clicking “Change Delivery Method,” and then selecting “Receive Electronic Statement Only.” You must verify your email address before hitting “Submit.”
How To Contact PNC Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
Here’s how to contact PNC Bank for assistance or if you have any other questions:
Call 888-762-2265 for more information. PNC’s voice banking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern time, or 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET on Saturdays and Sundays.
Log in to your PNC account and use the messaging system.
PNC Bank can be reached via Twitter at @PNCBank Help.
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking is a convenient method to manage your PNC banking. Here are some things you can accomplish online or through the mobile app:
- Balance checks
- Examine transactions
- Pay your bills
- Use Zelle to send money.
- Furthermore, the mobile check deposit feature on PNC’s mobile apps allows you to deposit checks using your phone.