Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited is an award-winning Micro-Credit institution in Ghana with a customer-centric culture managed by an experienced team with diverse portfolios in financial services.
Over the last decade, Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit has lived its mission of supporting small businesses to grow through our loan support or with our loan scheme service.
Quick credit does not take any form of deposit nor do they do susu or take any form of investment from clients. All we do is give loans to small businesses.
What Quick Credit Don’t Do
Some facts you need to know about Quick Credit before applying for a business or personal loan from quick credit
- Quick Credit is a microcredit company licensed by the Bank of Ghana.
- Quick Credit operates remotely across the country
- Quick Credit only gives micro-credit loans.
- Quick Credit disburses loans on weekly bases.
- Quick Credit does not take any form of deposit from you
- Quick Credit is not a SUSU company
- Quick Credit is not a finance house.
- Quick Credit do not take any form of investment from anyone
- Quick Credit loans are without a guarantor and collateral