State Farm 24-hour Emergency Roadside Service. State Farm® provides towing and labor services when your vehicle is disabled. Get Roadside Assistance.
How Much Does State Farm Roadside Service Cost?
If you are looking for the lowest-priced plan then you will have to skip State Farm’s $48 per year roadside assistance.
State Farm provides towing and labor services when your vehicle is disabled.
What to Expect State Farm 24 hour Emergency Roadside Service
- When you request assistance, a service provider will be dispatched to assist you and take care of your Emergency Road Service need.
- If your coverage is verified, you will not bear the up-front financial burden as State Farm will be billed directly for basic services. Note: You may incur out-of-pocket costs for replacement items such as tires, gas, and batteries.
- If you do not have Coverage H (Emergency Road Service), you will pay for the services at a competitive rate negotiated by State Farm. This rate will usually be less than what is available in the market. (Examples of services can include the cost to deliver fuel)
What does Sate Farm roadside Service cover?
Roadside service covers you during your travels in a vehicle. You’re covered in all of the following situations:
- Driving your own car
- Someone else is driving your car
- You’re a passenger in your car
Your service with State Farm roadside assistance extends to your travels throughout the US and Canada, with mechanics and representatives available 24/7.
Once you become a member, your benefits include the following:
- Towing: You get towing to your nearest gas station or auto repair shop.
- Flat tire service: If your tire pops or goes flat, you get them inflated or changed on request.
- Emergency fuel delivery: If you’re stuck without fuel, you get a fuel delivery. The amount is enough to get you to the nearest gas station.
- Car battery service: If your vehicle’s battery breaks or fails to start, you get jump-started or an emergency battery replacement.
- Mechanical first-aid: If your vehicle isn’t running, you get on-the-spot minor repairs. This excludes auto part replacements or supplies. You’re covered for up to 1 hour of service.
- Locksmith service: Did you lock your keys in your car? Roadside assistance helps you to regain access inside your vehicle.
- Winching services: If your car is stuck in the mud, snow, or a ditch, a mechanic is sent to remove it.
How does State Farm roadside assistance work?
If your vehicle breaks down for any reason, you’re able to call State Farm roadside service for help. This service is open to you 24 hour hours a day, seven days a week. It applies to all cars that you drive, whether you’re the passenger or the driver, and services anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
To get State Farm roadside assistance, you need to be an auto or home insurance policyholder. This additional service is an affordable $4.56 per year.
There are sometimes extra costs for labor-intensive repairs or services. For example, an enduring car battery replacement or extra towing miles. State Farm members are able to request emergency roadside assistance in three ways
Prefer to Call?
Contact our service provider at 877-627-5757